A Stunning Setting Provides for an Unforgettable Experience.
From the moment meeting attendees walk through the door, they’ll be captivated by the rich history and ambiance at the MSU Riley Center. Their experience outside the center will be equally memorable, thanks to Meridian’s vibrant downtown scene.
At A Glance
- A range of spaces accommodating up to 600 for receptions, 500+ for seated meal functions, and 900+ for general sessions, plus 10 meeting rooms.
- The restored historic theater provides a dramatic setting for general sessions, keynote speeches, award ceremonies, or even private entertainment.
- Professionally trained staff, including on-site IT assistance, at the ready.
- Located next door to the beautifully restored Threefoot Hotel, a Tribute Portfolio property by Marriott and surrounded by dozens of restaurants, bars, and shops, plus six museums, including the Mississippi Arts + Entertainment Experience and Mississippi Children’s Museum.
- Centrally located on I59/20, in the heart of east Mississippi and west Alabama, providing easy access from a two-state region with rail and air service
Our striking architecture
is not the only thing that sets us apart.
Hosting a successful conference requires meticulous planning and exceptional service. We’re here to help. Our attentive staff will ensure your conference runs smoothly and is memorable for all the right reasons.